Tuesday 13 October 2009

Spooktacular Pumkin


This weeks challenge from There's Magic in the Air is to use the image provided "Spooktacular Pumpkin" and then use some 3D coloring elements like liquid applique, flowersoft, glitter and/or stickles, Crackle, liquid glaze, fun flock...etc.

I chose to use white glittered flock but try as I might I could not get it to show up on the photo, but it is there honest! I also added a few extra punpkins to give a bit more depth. I would have preferred an orange ribbon but it seems orange is the only colour of ribbon I don't possess!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card!! love the ghost and the layout..

    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, love that you cut extra pumpkins and added some for depth. Love the spider web paper and you shear ribbon with the black dots is just perfect. Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge over at TMITA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very catchy with the yellowish pumpkins and the web on the black BG. Love the 3D effect! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete