Saturday 24 October 2009

Sketch Saturday #74 and Crafty Catz #5

Challenge card number 2! This time just for 2 challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday - Sketch
2. Crafty Catz - Buttons or Brads


I've used a super cute 'birthday hamster' image from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with PMs. The cardstock is Papermania and the loop edging was done with my new Martha Stewart punch (I can see this being used a lot!).

Won't be any more challenge cards for a few days as I'm on a mission to do a big batch of xmas cards.

7 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love the way you colored the cupcake -- I can almost taste it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy looking! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    A gorgeous card,just love the image and the colours,thankyou for joining us again this week at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ....such a pretty card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image! such a cute card thanks for joining us at crafty catz good luck! Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee! I love this cute image - stuffing his face! Fabulous card too, the pink looks great!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete