Friday 9 October 2009

Passion For Promarkers Challenge #20

Up until a couple of months ago I wasn't really into stamping as I was never totally happy with the finished coloured image, I'd tried allsorts of mediums - water colours, H2Os, waterbased pens with a water brush, pencils - then on a whim I bought a set of 10 promarkers from my local craft shop and I've never looked back! I could kick myself though, for over 15 years I worked in advertising and all the designers used PMs but it never occured to me to use them on my cards. Just thinking how much money I could have saved if I hadn't bought all the stuff above is sickening, I could have an almost full set of PMs by now instead of a very sad 15!


So since I discovered the PFP blog I keep an eye on the challenges and enter the ones I have the correct colours for. This week challenge #20 is any colours plus recipe (3 shapes, 2 papers and 1 ribbon) and the above is my entry. The Swiss Pixies 'Heidi' stamp is a favourite of mine at the moment and the papers are from Papermania, the ribbon is from my local haberdashery store. The circles and ovals are all cut with Nestabilities.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card... love the image and the DP you have used..congrats on also winning the sketch saturday challenge i was so surprised when i saw my name..how funny we are both newbies!! take care

    mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, what a gorgeous card. I love the colour scheme you've used and the layout is fab. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. The ribbon is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete