Monday 14 September 2009

Help I'm a blog addict!


I have only been in blog land for a week or two and I'm hooked! I'm spending hours blog hopping and I've found some really great ones with some excellent ideas but I run out of time to try any of them!
I did get around to doing this scrapbook page last night, it shows my two girls mastering the climbing wall at West Midlands Safari Park in August. The photos didn't turn out too well as the camera was on the wrong setting by mistake but I just had to use them because I am so proud of how well they did, Katie got to the top and Jess nearly made it on a more difficult face. The papers used are Basic Grey Archaic, I thought the ziz zag one looked a little bit like mountains. I hand cut the title and added a drawn stitch border and a fake shadow with a grey promarker to add a bit of depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment