Monday 16 July 2012

Cute Kitties

Today I thought I would share with you one (or seven!) of the things that have been keeping me busy lately. Having lost my beloved cat, Oliver, at aged 18 earlier in the year the house seemed too empty without a cat so in April we had a trip to the local Cats Protection... and came home with Lola who was expecting kittens! A week or two later six little bundles of fluff arrived and for the following ten weeks we watched them grow into beautiful bundles of mischief.  Lola, Lily and Maurice are staying with us and are keeping us on our toes!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of the family together. Your kitties are all so cute. This is a lovely way to display their photo too.
    My MIL fosters cats and kittens, she finds it very rewarding as a retired nurse, though she does get attached to them, so is a wee bit sad seeing them leave when they get new homes.
    Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss, nothing could replace Oliver but oh my goodness, Lola & her kittens are too cute for words - you have your hands full now!

    ReplyDelete