Sunday, 26 June 2011

Skateboard Dude

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you've had time to enjoy the glorious weather (could it be too hot!). We (thats a royal 'we' I actually mean hubby) are still slogging away in the garden trying to get this pond sorted but seem to be cursed with leaky pipes. For the sake of my sanity I escaped to make this card for the following challenges -Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #140 - Embossing, I Love Promarkers #71 - Anything goes, Passion for Promarkers #105 - Park Life and Cupcake Crafts #147 -  Sketch.

I've used a another fab freebie digi from Sliekje coloured with PMs. Red cardstock is WRMK embossed  using a Crafts Too folder and green DP is Pebbles inc. Ticket digi stamp was a freebie but I'm not sure were from and sentiment is Papermania.

Enjoy your evening.

xxx Carol xxx

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gorgeous card I love all of the embossing and the image is adorable,

    thank you so much for joining us at the Secreat Crafter Saturday Challenge,

    Hugs Bridget :0)x
    SCSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation and great embossing, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,
    I love this adorable little cutie, he's fab. Those papers & the embossing look great too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers & Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super-cool card! :) Great image and I love your embossing and how it matches the rest of the design.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Carol, love the stars too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete