Saturday 2 October 2010

I'm Back!

After rather a longer absence than I anticipated I am at last back with a challenge card and a few other cards I made last weekend while my hubby was away and I had more time to play. I apologise for the naff photography!


My first card is for 3 challenges;
1. Friday Sketchers #122 - Sketch
2. Crafty Catz #52- Child Birthday plus Sparkle
3. Die Cut Dreams #67 - Teady Bear Birthday

And these are 'just because' cards I did at the weekend.




I also managed to do a Christmas card for each of my girls using some stickers and papers I bought last year from QVC and never used!


I also did a few scrapbook pages which I will share with you another day.

7 comments:

  1. All such lovely cards Carol. Thanks for joining us for our birthday celebrations this week at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    Nice cards!!

    greetings, jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    Gorgeous cards,thankyou for joining us on our Birthday Celebration at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look gorgeous! I particularly love the 2nd just because card - the embossing and flower detail are beautiful. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week with the cute little bear card.

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards - all of them. Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge this week with your bear card and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards.Thank you for joining in our Birthday Blog Hop this week at Crafty Catz. Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete