Sunday 18 July 2010

New Challenge Blog & DT call

Sorry for my lack of posts these last few days but I'm having connection problems. Just changed to a 'better' (ha ha) package and guess what, its not better! It took me about an hour to get on line last night, turning the router on and off and restarting the laptop many times so when I did get on all I did was check my emails then went to bed! Only took about ten minutes this morning so a little better but I think I'll leave the laptop on so I don't have to go throught it all again tonight.

Anyway back to the main reason for my post, I've found a new Challenge blog - The Photo Synthesis Challenge - they've got some fab candy up for grabs for spreading the word and also a DT call.



Enjoy the rest of the day and I might see you later if I manage to get anything created.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cat it is a nightmare isn't it?
    I was like that last week. We spent days once trying everthing we could think of, in the end we rang the HOTLINE (and paid a fortune) but the Indian girl on the other end was fantastic and she had us up and running in no time and touch wood it's run ok (most of the time!!)
    Good Luck....Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete