Monday 8 March 2010

Best Wishes Puppy & Shades of Grey

With the nicer weather we are having at the moment and the fact that my house is just about back to normal I've been feeling a little more inspired and I've managed to cards today.

My first card is for three challenges
1. Sketch Saturday #93 (I really liked this sketch and will be using it again!)
2. Die Cut Dreams #38 - No Flowers Allowed!
3. Allsort Challenges #42 - Just For men.

I've used Bazzill card, K&Co paper, Craftwork Crads Card Candy, nestabilities, Personal Impression sentiment stamp and the super-cute puppy (Wilbur) digi stamp is from Pollycraft, coloured with PMs.

My second card is just for the one challenge, Secret Crafter #73 - Shades of Grey. I used Papermania card and paper, nestabilities, card candy and the stamp is a foam one from QVC. I had every intention of adding more embellishments and bling but I got this far and decided I quite liked it nice and simple. 

9 comments:

  1. Very nice, great use of card candy too. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 super cards Carol, my fav is the sweet little pup! Lovely sketches too.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card really great work love how you used the card candy I might have to borrow that idea !! , thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards! Your second card is so elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such adorable cards. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute cards. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. two fabulous cards love both images...x

    Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are GREAT!!! That puppy is tooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete